Friday, October 9, 2009

Victoria Bryant

There's a 10K to take place at Victoria Bryant Park on November 29th of 2009. I'm training for it, although I may not register or run. I honestly don't think I'm ready for that distance, but it'll be fun training for the race. It's 52 days till the race date. Yesterday I crossed paths with an individual that is planning to run the race. I'm searching for a running club nearby, but haven't located one yet; I should have asked her.

Training goals for the race:
Each day, weather permitting I will take my dog to the park and the two of us will walk run the trails.
We ran walked for two hours yesterday. Today it was 1 hours.

There are some really steep hills to climb. The park is beautiful and has a feeling of securiy about it.

It was cool but sunny yesterday. Today it was misty. I'm not having any trouble with shortness of breath or aches or pains. I'm not pushing myself yet. Just letting the dog get used to running with me and the two of us getting to know the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment