Thursday, February 19, 2009

Indian Mounds




Steps: 10,000
Time: 1 hr and 30 minutes
I warmed up by walking the dog first thing this morning. I gave her some exercise and got a start on my steps towards 10,000. I went shopping on my way home I stopped at Indian Mounds to finish my walk.
It was a good walk. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing lightly. The temperatures were nice, cool but not cold. During my walk I tried to stick to the ground instead of walking on the sidewalk or the asphalt. I read that walking on a very hard surface would make the walk or run unpleasant.
Tomorrow I won't walk because I work Saturday. Last weekend my back gave me so much trouble if I needed to work two days I would not have been able to do so.
Presently I am doing the 10,000 pedameter steps program.

No comments:

Post a Comment