Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another hour today.

I ran an hour today. I split this one up into two parts. I ran up a very long sloping hill on a sidewalk in Royston, then went to Victoria Bryant to run another 30 minutes.
I'm taking the next three days off...or maybe two. I'm going on a weekend trip. And after running every day for a while it's time to let my body recuperate.
I'm satisfied that I can include a couple of hour runs each week that I run. Soon I'll increase to 1.5 hours. My knee is still a bitch. It hurts but with the ice and heat and advil it gets better.
Yesterday I ran my first non stop 1 hour and 15 minutes. No problem cool temperatures and I ran it at my favorite place. Victoria Bryant Park. I can run on dirt or grass occasionally which makes the running easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment