Friday, June 5, 2009

Muggy!

I. 6:30am humidity 100% at 70 degrees
Ran 1 mile at 13:00 minutes
Ran 1 mile with a total of 26:30 minutes total for both
II.
Ran 1 mile 13:00 -Listened to running music-Couch to 5
III. 10:30am 78degrees; humidity 71%
Ran 1 mile under 15 minutes.

Final total for today -
Miles
Ran 4 miles; Time 54:30 minutes
Walked 15 minutes

I enjoyed todays running, but it took a lot of effort for me complete my assigned training for today. I think I had to push myself harder today than I ever have before. My hip joint hurt! I had to split the miles. I think the bad effort number can be attributed to the humidity, the temperature and the fact that this is day 4.
So far I've done 14.5 miles this week, only .5 then I'll have this weeks 15-20 miles goal.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be a rest day, then I hope I can run 6.2 Sunday. I plan to run it any way I can by spliting it in half or even a workout like today and breaks between each mile. I'll be a happy camper if I can run the whole 100 minutes without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment