Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's not raining!

7:00AM - 7:45AM - In front of the house.
Ran 1 mile
Walked 10 minutes
Ran 1 -.2 mile interval

09:00AM - 11:00AM - At RiverWalk.
Ran 3.2 miles
Walked with a few jogs
Ran 1 mile

Total distances/times covered today
Ran 5+ miles
Walked/ran at least an hour

I ran the interval to get heart rate which was 120. Didn't like the run this morning because I didn't feel like I could draw a good breath, is that being tight chested?
My blistered toe is okay, but the dull pain in my leg medial to the shin bone is still there and has extended down a little further. I'm not worried about it. I'm sure it's got something to do with the way I'm running.
Anyway, it's been raining forever; I've done my run training for the day so I may go to the river and walk, probably won't be able to resist incorporating a few jogging motions. Today was an easy day, tomorrow is a 20 minute day. The weather is going to be beautiful again tomorrow so the plan is to go to Indian Mounds to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment