Saturday, August 15, 2009

Intervals.

Ran: 25 minutes
Walked: 5 minutes to cool down.

Present Blood Pressure - post 92BPM
Effort: overall 5
Pain: left leg below knee, medial- level 2.
Temperature: 72 degrees humidity 97%

Notes: I have to work tomorrow. Even though I would like to add some more exercise I'm stopping with this, no walking or no more running today. I'm greedy though, I want to lose more inches. I will lose them and it won't take any more effort than I've been exerting. This has been a very successful program. I've lost two clothing sizes. My energy levels are high. I am more flexible. I didn't even realize I was in poor physical condition before. Running does promote emotional health and acts as an antidepressant, the problem is with the higher highs come lower lows. Got to take the bitter with the sweet.

I found more cloths to purchase for winter running. I'm stocking up on tights and leggings and knit pants that can also be worn with shorts layered over them. They are a size too small. I bought them because they were only $3.00 a pair and because it's a couple of months before cooler weather and I am sure that by that time I will need the smaller size. The only problem with them is they are bright and loud colors, course that may be a good thing. I can be seen as I'm running up and down the roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment