Monday, July 13, 2009

One mile day.

Ran: 1 mile
Walked 1 hour.

The temperature was 75 degrees and the humidity was 100%. It was raining, but no lightening so I ran a quick mile and finished with walking. I added an additional 18minutes of walk time to be sure I burned the calories for today. My weight is at 140pounds. I want to lose between 4-6 more pounds then maintain that weight whether it be by running or walking and watching my calories. Day before yesterday my morning resting pulse was great, but my morning surge blood pressure was way past being moderately high. One reading was 165/98. So I've gone on a low sodium diet and that seems to have worked because my yesterday morning blood pressure reading was below 140/90. Another thing I'm going to watch is water intake. I want to stay hydrated, but I need to make sure I'm not overdoing it with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment