Friday, July 31, 2009

Another easy day.

Ran 15 minutes
Walked 30 minutes (today the last 15 minutes I walked with a series of weights first two 3 pound weights, then two 6.6 weights and finished with a 10 pound weight. In the future I'm going to include a walk with weights at the end of my training runs.) My imagery for this day was to consider the possiblity of taking a waitress job. A waitress job would require a lot of upper body strength. Over my working career I've worked as a waitress and already have the foundation. In fact waitress work was my favorite kind of job; I guess it's because it was a very physical type work as well as "good" paying. Another option is to pursue a bachelors degree in nursing. A BS might be a practical next step because I'm more than half way there because I have an associates in nursing and already completed a bachelors of science in computer information technology. I never liked clinical nursing, but a BS would make me qualified for a job in administration.
I took it easy again today because the sprinting I did yesterday left my legs sore and tomorrow I work. I've got a product demonstration Saturday and Sunday; both days I'll hand out fiber one products.

No comments:

Post a Comment