Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back To Work!

Walked 8 minutes
Ran 8 minutes
Walked 8 minutes
Ran 8 minutes
Walked 8 minutes
Up hill walk/run intervals 8 minutes
Down hill walk/run intervals 8 minutes
Walked 8 minutes
Total time 64 minutes

Cloudy and drizzling and the temperature was 64 degrees.

Began a 1200 calorie diet.
I'll start a food diary today and may modify the calorie intake goals later.
The elements of my diet are:
1. Keep a food diary - which includes foods eaten and weight for the day.
2. Have a target calorie maximum for each day, which may be adjusted either up or down.
3. Pick a free food, a part of my diet will to drink a 16 oz drink after exercising, it can be any drink. I think the free food is going to be apples and oranges.
4. Add additional exercise time for any calorie excess, for example if I can't resist that 100 calorie cookie, I must do additional exercise to burn off the equivalent calorie amount.

These websites have some ideas for burning off the extra 100 calories
OK Magazine
Now Weight Loss
Burn 100 calories in 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment