Thursday, April 9, 2009

Indian Mounds

Walked 8 minutes
Ran--- 8 minutes
Walked 8 minutes
Ran--- 8 minutes
Walked 8 minutes
Finished my day by running 10 intervals 15sec run 60sec walk.

Walked up a lot of hills and walked the stairs to the larger mound.
Total time spent at the Mounds was 2.5 hours

I used a hydration fanny pack. It's a $9.88 Walmart special and I haven't figured out how to remove the bottles yet. But I still really enjoyed having it. It has room for my phone and keys and a separate pouch for snacks. I'm sure I'll figure out how to take the bottles out of the holders before my next trip.

I may take the next two days off as rest days. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and I work Saturday. I'm totally hooked and may not be able to keep myself from doing a few 8 minute runs in the morning. Instead of making me feel wiped out the running is making me feel energized!

No comments:

Post a Comment