Thursday, March 5, 2009

30 Degree Morning

My weight is 147 pounds down from 155 and I'm not even counting calories.
I'm in the process of doing my warm up exercises, which will include ABD crunches, weight training and stretches. I'll be in my neighborhood today. My goal is to run longer distances at intervals. I will also add distance to the 10,000 pedometer steps.(maybe)
Last night I only had the kind of pain that is experienced by unaccustomed use of muscles. The weird side(flank) pain didn't make an appearance.
Right now it is 30 degrees outside; it is going to get into the upper 50's.

BP immediately after lifting weights: 155/99 pulse 68
BP after watching a 4 minute mediation video: 138/83 pulse 71

Walk/run
Pedometer 3000 steps, time 45 minutes ran approximately five intervals of 60 to 90 second, asphalt. One 100 yard trail run.
Added another 3500 steps on the pedometer and the time was 30 min. Included some running intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment