Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Alma Mater



Went to the track at Macon State College. Nice sunny day with a cool breeze.









Part I
I did six laps around the track. I ran approx. three minutes and walked three minutes or at least ran as long as I could making sure at least a couple of the timed runs were at 3 minutes. Total 1.5 miles on the track. Then I took a short break and drank a bottle of water.
Part II
Walked the trail at macon state which is marked off as 1.5 miles. I ran 60 seconds and walked 60 seconds most of the way only cutting back to a shorter run time at the top of some of the hills. It was an honest walk 60 sec/run 60sec that was completed in 24 minutes on a course that was 1.5 miles - Walked further to cool down and drank a second bottle of water.

Pedometer: 16207 - went shopping and added a lot of steps.
Total walk/run distance: 3 miles

Summary: it was all easy! It's been a couple of weeks since I've been out to the college. They have a nice track and a good trail to run. I wish I could go out there at least once a week and I may try to go out there weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment