Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Running Today, But

I did do 5 sit ups, 5 leg lifts and 29 doorway push-ups and a variety of dumbbell curls. I work today and don't want to push it except for the push-ups ☺.

Several months ago I was convinced that I was totally over the hill. Ready to draw a social security check and I vowed never again to stress myself out by "working". The more conditioned I get the more energetic I feel the more often the concept"additional paid employment" creeps into my mind. Oh well, it is nice to be relieved of the shackles of a time clock. It's like the 5K race, at this point I don't necessarily want to run one, but I do want to be able to run one. Same with taking a paying job, I don't want to go to work, but it's nice to know that I am physically able to work. Which I do work as a product demonstrator, but recently I've only worked one day a week. Might be time to change fields.

Good health is a true treasure. This morning I'm feeling very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment