Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Good day!

I didn't count by distance today. I measured most of my activities today using time.
I ran four+ minutes during my AM walk/run.
Went to Indian Mounds:
Ran/Walked: Total Time 2 hours and fourty minutes.
I made sure I ran at least One complete six minute run non-stop.
Did some 90sec walk/90sec run
A lot of 30sec walk/30sec run

The 30sec walk/30sec run is actually the most strenuous of the routines. I guess It's because my heart rate never has a change go down.
Walked to steps to the largest mound. That really got my heart beat close to the upper 130+ limit. I want to do more towards increasing the strength in my legs so walking steps aught to help.
I was tired today because I worked yesterday. I'm hoping to get a lot done this week and may go back to the mounds tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment